Curriculum and Instruction
FinanceGifted and Talented Education
Student Services / Special EducationTechnology Transportation
- Petermann Bus Services 513-420-4568
- Central Academy will be our transfer point for all parochial and private school students. That transfer happens between 7:25 - 7:35 AM.
- Butler Tech, Warren County Career, and Warren County Alternative will ride on high school buses and make their transfer at Middletown High School.
- Note: Parents/students are to check route for the stop close to their address.
- The transfer location will be in the back of MHS.
- Butler tech will transfer to either bus #9 or #17 for their transportation to Butler Tech
- Warren County Career will transfer to bus #20. Bus #40 will be the afternoon bus for Warren County.
- Transfer will start @ 6:50 AM / buses will leave high school @ 6:55 AM
- Once buses leave, they will not be able to return.
Bus Drivers Wanted
In an effort to recruit and retain bus drivers, Petermann Bus is offering a competitive incentive program to current and new drivers.
- Positions start at $20.50/hour.
- New drivers will receive $2,000. Plus, fully paid training, guaranteed hours, and substitutes.
- Training typically takes 4 weeks for new drivers.
- Current drivers will receive a $2,000 referral bonus if they recruit successful new drivers.
Join the team #MiddieRising
Apply online or call 513-420-4568
2022-23 Bus Route Information: PM
PM Bus Routes
- Special Needs
- *COMING SOON*