Middletown, Ohio 45042
Middletown City Schools Enrollment Center
Welcome to Middletown City Schools! We are so happy you are considering enrolling your student in our schools. While our Enrollment Center is located on the 4th Floor of the Middletown City Building, Middletown's enrollment process is online. If you do not have access to a computer, please stop by the Enrollment Office and use one of our computers.
We hope you'll explore our website and social media channels to learn more about our schools, teachers, and community. We are on the rise!
Steps in the Enrollment Process
**ONLY a CUSTODIAL PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student; therefore, they MUST be the person(s) present at the time of enrollment.
Step 1: Complete the ONLINE Student Enrollment Application
- Enrollment Application can be filled out prior to coming to the Enrollment Center or the Enrollment Center provides computer access to complete the online application.
- To complete the enrollment application, you will be asked to create a username and password. Please remember the username and password, you will need to refer back to this account information.
Step 2: Document Verification
- You will need to personally appear to finish registering your child and provide required documentation.
- YOU MUST BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH YOU at the time of enrollment. Copies of the documents will be made and the originals will be returned to you immediately.
Step 3: Proof of Residency (Effective immediately as of January 2020)
If residence is NOT in your name, the owner or leasee of the residence is required to visit the registration center. They will need to bring their driver’s license/photo id and documents to verify proof of residency. Both parties are required to sign the residency verification form to complete enrollment process.
- Recent home purchase closing statement
- Current rental lease
- Current property tax statement
- Utility Bill within the last 30 days
Contact the District Enrollment Center for additional information regarding enrolling a student at 513-423-0781.
Additional Enrollment Options
Current open enrolled students must re-apply each year. Applications will be acted upon by June 15.