New Hire Information
New Hire Intake Process
If you have been asked to fill out online forms as a new hire you will be receiving an email from SCView to complete these. Look for an email from: noreply@myscview.....
Here are some guidelines to help you through your intake process:
- Complete each form you are asked to do so in your email online
- If you have trouble uploading a copy of a document via the online process you may need to bring them into Human Resources or Athletics to have them copied for you. Example of documents you will need to upload: driver's license, social security card, license, etc.
- If coaching please follow the directions that the Athletic Department has given
If you have any questions regarding the intake process please email questions to Kristy Pheanis at email@example.com
If you are coaching and have questions please contact Jayna Vaughn in Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a background check for employment with the School District:
- $55 exact cash , (no change can be made), credit card, check or money order, made payable to Middletown City Schools. (This includes both State and Federal Background Checks)
- Please bring your: Driver’s License
- Please make an appointment for fingerprints by calling Kristy Pheanis at 513-217-2650.
Support Staff Substitutes
The Middletown City School District is always hiring substitutes for our Secretaries and Paraprofessional Aides.
If you are interested in such a position, please contact Kristy Pheanis at 513-217-2650.
The Middletown City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer