Become a Media Center Aide
About UsAnnouncements News School Calendar Report an Absence Bell Schedule Contact/Directions
Interested in Becoming a Library Aide?
Aside from the Student Services rules for becoming an Office Aide, there are a few things you need to know.
Common Job Tasks:
- You will need to be able to read and understand decimal points and the numbers following them. You will need to place books in these orders.
- You will be asked to shelve books in alphabetical order. Often.
- You will need to run the circulation desk and help people find materials.
- There is frequent cleaning involved.
- There are numerous projects you will be required to assist with.
- You will have time to do some homework.
- You can help decorate window displays.
- You get to deliver papers and materials to teachers.
See Ms. Heintzman in the Library for an application and Student Services to verify your eligibility.