News & Announcements School Calendar Report an Absence Educational Resource Links Supply Lists Staff Directory Contact/Directions
Creekview Elementary School serves about 500 children from kindergarten through fifth grade. There are thirty classrooms, including three full day kindergarten sections.
- Creekview houses a title one preschool which services both morning and afternoon preschool sessions.
- Full-time Fine Arts (Art, Music, and Physical Education) teachers provide instruction to students in all-day Kindergarten and 1st through 5th grades. Each student receives 45 minutes each day in one of these three subject areas.
- Creekview provides special education services to meet the needs of students in an inclusive environment. Teams of special education teachers and regular education teachers serve students with identified special needs.
- Speech, Occupational Therapy, and physical therapy are offered to those students who qualify.
- Intervention Assistance Teams (IAT) work to support students who are having difficulties in the classroom.
- FREE breakfast and lunch program for ALL students.
- Creekview has 2 Parent Activity Coordinators who plan four fun filled literacy/math evening activities during the school year for Creekview families to enjoy!
- Creekview has a computer lab with 15 desktop stations!
- Active PTO that supports students and teachers with numerous activities.