The Middletown City School District is well known for meeting the needs of all children.
Curriculum improvement, instruction and support services are the focal point of the district. To maintain a contemporary educational program, the course of study for each subject area is reviewed by a committee comprising teachers and administrators who recommend revisions to the curriculum and modernized instructional resource material.
The educational program also includes a variety of teaching methods, instructional programs and extracurricular activities to meet students' special needs and interests:
- Central Academy (non-graded school
- 3rd-6th grade Gifted and Talented Education
- Advanced Placement® Courses
- Collaboration with Butler Tech for Career Technical Courses
- Band/Orchestra for grades 6-12
- Music and Visual Arts programs for grades K-12
- Honors Courses in core subjects and Foreign Language
- Advanced Art and Music Classes
- Award Winning Marching Band
- Greater Miami Conference Athletics